2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMillwright Close, Banbury
Sold STC £250,000
- A very well presented semi detached bungalow
- Pleasantly located in a cul de sac
- Two bedrooms
- Car port
- Off road parking
- Close to the town centre
A VERY WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER TUCKED AWAY DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, two bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, car port and off road car parking, enclosed rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£250,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the traffic lights into Warwick Road. Take the third turning on the left hand side just past the petrol station and then take the next left hand turning into Millwright Close where the property will be found as the last bungalow on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 13 MILLWRIGHT CLOSE is a semi detached bungalow which is very pleasantly located in this little known cul de sac close to the town centre. Within recent years the property has been updated to include new flooring throughout, replacement uPVC double glazed windows and doors, a new shower room and re-decoration.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Central entrance hallway with a useful airing cupboard and wood effect flooring which flows into all other rooms.
* The kitchen is located at the front of the property and is fitted with a range of wood fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board with tiled splashbacks. There is space for a cooker with an extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. Just off the kitchen there is a useful side passage with doors to the front and rear and space for a fridge freezer.
* At the rear of the property there is a sitting/dining room which has been extended. There is wood effect flooring and a gas coal effect fireplace and a door to the rear garden.
* There are two good sized bedrooms. Bedroom one is double in size and has a range of built-in wardrobes.
* The shower room has been re-fitted within recent years with a smart modern suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin. It is fully tiled and has a radiator.
* uPVC double glazing installed within the last two years, gas central heating.
* Outside the property to the front there is a small paved garden area and a car port which has a car parking space directly in front. The main area of garden is located to the rear which is fairly low maintenance and predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio adjoining the house.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45519552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26640610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.