3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEsher
Guide Price £675,000
- An end of terrace 3 bedroom house
- double garage and off street parking
- Good size West facing garden
- Within walking distance of Esher station
- Planning permission granted to build a new property where the existing double garage is
This is a rare opportunity buy an end of terrace house with planning permission granted (Elmbridge Ref: 2014/4382) to build a new property where the existing double garage is, thus creating a new three bedroom end of terrace house and the existing house would become a thee bedroom mid terrace house.
Please note if building the new property there are various works which would need to be carried out to the existing house, ie blocking off a window and door to the flank wall and changing the cosmetic look to the front of the house. There would also be a contribution payment to Paragon.
Alternatively there is scope to extend over the garage to create a larger family home. The existing accommodation comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom on the 1st floor with a lounge, kitchen breakfast room, cloakroom and a conservatory to the ground floor. The west facing garden rear garden has a paved patio area and is laid to lawn with a mature selection of trees and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45520209.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 250350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.