2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRegency Court, Rushden
- Excellent Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Great Condition
A great house in a great location!! Two double bedrooms, two ensuits, great living space, off road parking, garage, low maintenance rear garden & open views to rear. Why wouldn't you buy this? Call Now To Arrange A Viewing!!
Entered via obscure double glazed door to front, door to understairs utility cupboard, doors to Cloakroom & lounge/diner, opening to Kitchen
Kitchen 10' x 6' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.96m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink bowl and drainer, splashback tiling, built in electric oven & gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to front
Lounge/diner 17' 2" x 12' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.86m )
double glazed french doors leading into garden, radiator, telephone & TV points, stairs rising to first floor
Stairs rising from ground floor, loft access, doors to Bedrooms one & two
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to ensuite
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to ensuite/bathroom
a three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, wash hand vanity basin, low level w/c, part tiled
Small frontage paved and slated, pathway leading to gated side access
A fully enclosed tiered rear garden, timber storage shed with power, light & telephone point (potential office space) open views to rear, gated side access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45520332.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.