5 bedroom house for saleHigh Street, East Chinnock
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PERIOD COTTAGE WITH ATTACHED FORMER COACH HOUSE OUTBUILDING!
- GENEROUS 2975 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION! EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS!
- STUNNING NATURAL STONE WALLED GARDEN! FIVE RECEPTION ROOMS WITH ANNEXE POTENTIAL!
- LOTS OF ORIGINAL CHARACTER INCLUDING EXPOSED BEAMS, NATURAL STONE AND OPEN FIREPLACES!
- TOP CENTRAL VILLAGE POSITION!
FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PERIOD COTTAGE WITH ATTACHED FORMER COACH HOUSE OUTBUILDING! GENEROUS 2975 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION! EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS! STUNNING NATURAL STONE WALLED GARDEN! FIVE RECEPTION ROOMS WITH ANNEXE POTENTIAL! LOTS OF ORIGINAL CHARACTER INCLUDING EXPOSED BEAMS, NATURAL STONE AND OPEN FIREPLACES! TOP CENTRAL VILLAGE POSITION! This intriguing detached period home is simply lovely. If pretty, natural stone walled gardens and many internal character cottage features are your preference then look no further! This property has two staircases and therefore offers a variety of options with the already flexible accommodation on offer. The accommodation comprises entrance reception hall, sitting room, dining room, family/games room, study, garden room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, boot room, downstairs WC and rear lobby. On the first floor there is a large landing area, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (also Jack and Jill family bathroom), second bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a main shower room. The property is not hindered by the restrictions of Grade II listing and boasts electric under floor heating, double glazing and oil fired radiator central heating. The walled gardens are delightful and generous. There is an attached former coach house with WC, measuring 16' x 14'1 offering exciting potential. At the rear of the property is an extensive off-road driveway parking area providing parking for 5 cars or more. We also believe there is development potential at the rear of this property (subject to gaining the necessary planning permission).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45520497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007005BB3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.