3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCockayne Street South, Allenton, Derby
- Three bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Cul de sac location
- Close to local shops
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Upstairs bathroom
- No chain
A three bedroom semi detached house off the ring road offering no chain. The property is located close to local shops and benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, a first floor bathroom, driveway to the front and an enclosed rear garden. Call to view!
A three bedroom semi detached house off the ring road in a cul de sac location offering no chain. The property is located close to local shops and benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, a first floor bathroom, driveway to the front and an enclosed rear garden. The property offers no chain and viewings are highly recommended.
Having a double glazed UPVC door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor, smoke alarm and door leading to the lounge.
14'4 x 12'6 - Having an electric fire with hearth and mantle piece, television point, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the front and door to the kitchen.
17'5 x 8' - A fitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, a fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with one and a half bowl sink, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, dish washer and tumble dryer, fitted double oven with four ring gas hob, fitted breakfast bar, part laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to the rear and a door leading out to the rear garden.
Having a window to the side, access to the loft space and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
11'2 x 8'9 - Having a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
10'1 x 11'8 - Having a window to the front and radiator.
8'9 max x 7'2 max - Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
A fitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, path to the front door and a driveway. To the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.