2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePrince Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
- Delightful 2 bedroom semi detached character bungalow
- 2 Spacious reception rooms
- Offering huge scope and potential for further improvement and modernisation throughout
- Popular and convenient location
- Walking distance of local amenities
- Close to local schools, shops and bus services.
- Off street parking and 45' approx rear garden
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Viewing highly recommended
We are delighted to offer for sale this SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM, 2 RECEPTION ROOM, semi detached character bungalow, situated in a popular and convenient location, within walking distance of local schools, shops, bus services and more.
Internally the property has been well presented throughout, although offers huge scope and potential throughout for further improvements and modernisation.
Features include 2 excellent size bedrooms, 2 spacious reception rooms, fitted kitchen, bathoom/wc with shower, 45' approx rear garden, off street parking and much more.
Also offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, it is without hesitation that we strongly recommend an early internal inspection to full appreciate the many features on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45521367.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7148529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howgates, Stanford Le Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.