2 bedroom flat for salePalace Street, Victoria, SW1E
- Substantial reception with space to dine
- Full width windows and doors to west facing private balcony
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom and guest WC
- Ample storage throughout
- Additional storage with separate storage unit in basement
- 24 hour concierge
Set on the second floor of a popular building (with lift and concierge)in the heart of Victoria, this stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a large reception with balcony and ample storage.
Palace Street is ideally located for the many high-end boutiques and restaurants available along Victoria Street while St James's Park and Begravia are both a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.