1 bedroom flat for saleNorth Street, Rushden
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Good Location
- Requires Some Refurbishment
- No Onward Chain
82 North Street, Rushden. NN10 6BU. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of£62,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC Rating: C
One bedroom first floor flat with NO onward chain situated in close proximity to Rushden Town Centre. Call us NOW to arrange a viewing!!!
Entered via double glazed door to side, stairs rising to first floor, door to property
Entered via door to rear, doors to lounge, bathroom & Bedroom one
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 8' 6" Plus Recess ( 4.24m Max x 2.59m Plus Recess )
Two double glazed windows to front, tv point, opening to kitchen
Kitchen 8' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink bowl & drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to side
Bedroom One 10' 8" Max x 7' 8" Plus Recess ( 3.25m Max x 2.34m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to side, electric storage heater
A three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin, low level w/c, part tiled
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45521565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.