2 bedroom apartment for saleBuryfield Maltings, Watton Road, Ware
- Exceptionally large town centre apartment
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Huge master bedroom with en-suite and private balcony
- CHAIN FREE!
A rarely available and exceptionally large two double bedroom first floor apartment with lounge/diner, fully integrated kitchen, huge master bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony, large second bedroom and large bathroom. Town centre location with parking. CHAIN FREE!
William H Brown are pleased to offer this two double bedroom converted apartment located within comfortable walking distance of Ware's town centre and mainline railway station. This first floor apartment offers generous accommodation including; lounge / diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms together with private balcony and residents parking. Call 01920 465411 for viewing arrangements. CHAIN FREE!
Solid entrance door. Fitted carpet flooring, entry phone, large storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Wall mounted heater, power points and coving to ceiling. Doors to bedrooms, bathroom and lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 19' 9" x 11' 9" ( 6.02m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, coving to ceiling, recessed lighting and wall mounted heater. Open to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.51m )
Double glazed door with juliet balcony to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Under-cupboard lighting, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and power points.
Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level wc with concealed cistern and wash hand basin. Wall mounted heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, recessed lighting and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 17' 10" to wardrobes x 11' 6" ( 5.44m to wardrobes x 3.51m )
Double glazed window and french doors opening to balcony. Wall mounted heater, fitted carpet flooring, power points and door to en-suite.
Suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level wc with concealed cistern and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 12' 2" max ( 4.65m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and large window to side aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, power points and wall mounted heater.
Long lease remaining.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45521763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.