3 bedroom flat for saleJulian Mansions, Julian Road, Sneyd Park, Bristol, BS9 1NQ
Sold by Us
- Grand period building
- Three double bedroom apartment
- En-suite to master bedroom
- First floor apartment
- Allocated off-street parking space
- Modern bath/shower rooms and kitchen/diner
Open View - By appointment only - 26th November 2016
A bright and spacious 3 double bedroom first floor Victorian period apartment which benefits from a well equipped modern kitchen with breakfast area and a large sitting room measuring 24ft x 14ft with feature period fireplace, en suite shower room to master bedroom and allocated off street parking.
Situated in a highly desirable area being only 100 yards to the Durdham Downs and 1.1 miles to Whiteladies Road and Blackboy Hill, Clifton Village
Accommodation: entrance hall, reception room, kitchen/ breakfast room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc
Allocated off street parking
Gas central heating
Offered with no onward chain thus a prompt move is available
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45521916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 302934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.