4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 14 The Paddocks, Cirencester Road, Minchinhampton, STROUD, Gloucestershire, GL6 9EQ
- 4 bedroom home with a single garage.
- Separate living room.
- Kitchen / dining room with French doors leading onto the garden.
- Utility. Cloakroom.
- En-suite and Hammonds fitted wardrobes to bedroom one.
- Bosch integrated double oven and four burner gas hob.
- Brushed steel cooker hood and stainless steel splash back to hob.
- Bosch integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Chrome electrical sockets and switches.
- Porcelanosa wall tiles.
The Pickford - A beautiful 4 bedroom home in this idyllic location. The Kitchen/dining room has French doors leading onto the garden, the master bedroom boasts an En-suite bathroom and Hammonds built in wardrobes. These beautifully designed homes offer a high specification. All the homes have been designed for contemporary lifestyles yet traditionally crafted to suit a variety of needs.
CALL US ON 01242 248975 TO BOOK A VIEWING
The location is outstanding with the National Trust Common and Minchinhampton Golf course on the door step. Traditional in design the property boasts a separate Living Room and Utility. The kitchen is modern and contemporary in design fitted with a range of quality appliances that you would expect from a reputable developer.
Every Lovell home has Style, Quality and Value built-in from the start, making your new home somewhere you'll be proud to call your own.
With Help To Buy you can buy your new home with the assistance of a Government funded loan.
* Terms & conditions apply
The Paddocks is an exciting collection NEW HOMES in Minchinhampton. This small SELECT development is situated within walking distance of Minchinhampton - a small town nestled between two picturesque valleys with the Cotswolds on your doorstep.
Minchinhampton is a delightful rural town with plenty of local amenities and independent small shops located in its traditional high street, it even boasts a 17th Century Market House. If it's outdoor pursuits you are looking for the town has one of the finest golf clubs in the area as well as a gliding club, tennis and archery clubs.
Excellent transport links by road to M4 & M5. Main line train routes to London Paddington from Stroud 1hr 30mins and from Kemble 1hr 16mins. By car - 10 Miles to Cirencester, 14 Miles to Gloucester and 18 Miles to Cheltenham.
All of these new homes come with a 10 year NHBC warranty, buyers can also take advantage of the Help To Buy Scheme* (*terms and conditions apply) and the Lovells Helping Hands Scheme.
Photos and CGI's are for illustrative purposes only, some details may vary. Internal photos are a selection taken from the show homes. Floor plans are for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 303233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.