1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAylsham Drive, Upton, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate One Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Immaculately Presented and Maintained Throughout
- Lounge, Large Conservatory and Well Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Long Driveway Leading to a Attached Single Garage
- Well Maintained Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden
- Closer Inspection Strongly Recommended
Attractive and well appointed one bedroom semi detached bungalow is presented for sale by Move Residential. Situated in the popular residential area of Upton within easy reach of local amenities this immaculate accommodation briefly comprises a hallway with storage cupboard, lounge with feature fireplace, well fitted kitchen and a large conservatory. Double bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes and a three piece bathroom suite. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, front garden and long driveway leading a single garage. To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned rear garden with patio, lawn and mature borders. A closer inspection is strongly recommended.
Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, coved ceiling, chrome heated towel ladder, tiled walls
To the front you have open access to driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. Low maintenance front garden with pathway leading to property entrance. To the rear of the property you have a private garden with patio, lawn and mature trees, bushes and shrubs.
Attached garage with up and over door, door to rear
16' 3'' x 10' 7'' (4.95m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator, feature fireplace, television aerial, door to kitchen. Recess with doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine
11' 3'' x 6' 5'' (3.43m x 1.95m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, built in double oven and hob with extractor. Integral fridge and freezer, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door to conservatory
15' 0'' x 11' 6'' (4.57m x 3.50m)
Double glazed windows, radiator, television aerial, double glazed French door to rear
Coved ceiling, built in storage cupboard with hanging and shelving, wall mounted combi boiler, door to lounge
11' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.43m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7033628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.