3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCanterbury Road, Lydden, Dover
- Off street parking 3/4 cars
- Lounge with patio doors to front garden
- Porch with cloak cupboard
- Two bathrooms
- En-suite with 4 piece bathroom suite
- Family Bathroom with 3 piece bathroom suite
- Double glazing and central heating
- Modern fitted kitchen with farm land views
- Rear garden with patio area and gardens laid to lawn
- Established shrubs and boarders in the rear garden
Situated in a stunning rural location with far reaching countryside views, is this deceptively large three bedroom detached bungalow. The property offers living accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom, good size lounge, separate dining room and fitted kitchen. The property also offers other benefits including off street parking for 3/4 cars, an attractive established rear garden with stunning views to the rear, double glazing and central heating. To appreciate everything on offer you will need to add this property to your viewing list. To arrange an appointment to view call Miles and Barr now on 01304 202 111.
Lydden is a sought after village is situated near to the neighboring villages of River and Temple Ewell. In transport terms Lydden is well connected, being close to the A2 and A20 trunk routes and having a railway station at Kearsney with direct services to London, and only 3 miles from the Port of Dover.
Lydden has a strong identity and sense of place in Dover. The village has a primary school taking almost all of its intake from the village itself.
Lydden is a short distance from the historic park called Kearsney Abbey and another two adjacent parks called Russell Gardens and Bushy Ruff.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Lounge - 5.82m x 3.96m (19'1 x 13'0) -
Dining Room - 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1 x 11'1) -
Kitchen - 3.96m x 3.05m (13'0 x 10'0) -
Bathroom - 1.85m x 2.16m (6'1 x 7'1) -
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 2.77m (12'1 x 9'1) -
En-Suite - 2.74m x 1.85m (9'0 x 6'1) -
Bedroom Two - 2.44m x 4.57m (8'0 x 15'0) -
Bedroom Three - 2.16m x 2.46m (7'1 x 8'1) -
Off Street Parking -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45531084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26641219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Dover - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.