3 bedroom detached house for sale3 Bedroom Detached Family Home - Finch Lane, Bushey WD23
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Fantastic super cool kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility Room
- Guest W.C.
- 2 Inter-linking reception rooms
- Off street parking/driveway
- Child friendly rear garden with soft play area
- Close to fast links into central London
- Well located for schools
- Quiet location close to parkland
Tucked away in a quiet tree lined location Space Residential are delighted to present this modern 3 bedroom detached family home. The current vendors have given huge consideration to cleverly improve the design and layout to maximise space, whilst installing a fantastic super cool kitchen complemented with a range of modern appliances. On the ground floor, and in addition to the wonderful kitchen you will find 2 further inter-linking reception rooms, a guest w.c and utility area. Stairs lead up to the first floor where there are 3 bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside great consideration has been given to ensure the garden can be used all year round with a soft play area and astro turf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45531702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7358912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Residential, Mill Hill & Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.