2 bedroom flat for salePlough Road, Battersea, SW11
Under Offer £649,950
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
- Private roof terrace
- South-West facing
- 0.4 Mile Radius from Clapham Junction
- Oak engineered floor boards, in a white stained matt lacquer finish, to hallway, reception/kitchen and bedrooms
- 250 Year Leasehold
- Underground car parking available to purchase
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
- Boutique Luxury Development
Parkside St. Peters plunges you into the thriving scene of St Johns Hill with its wealth of neighbourhood cafes, restaurants and fashionable shops. Built by renowned luxury boutique developer, Thornsett, the apartments are finished to a very high specification with integrated appliances to the kitchens, contemporary bathroom suites, 10 year building warranty in place and with every apartment benefiting from a private balcony or terrace.
Parkside St Peters is situated in the heart of Battersea in an area in the midst of a spectacular transformation. At Parkside St. Peters, the clue is in the title: York Gardens, Wandsworth Common and Battersea Park are all on your doorstep with the River Thames running along the bottom of Plough Road offering you 180 magical miles of Thames Path on foot or bicycle. Nearby Battersea Square offers a quaint, village atmosphere with the tables and chairs of a host of local restaurants lining the tree-shaded town square.
Comprehensive investment in the transport infrastructure has ensured the imminent construction of a new underground station and extension of the Northern Line, while the proposals for the Diamond Jubilee Footbridge across the Thames will link Chelsea Harbour and Battersea.
The Apartment is completed and ready to move into.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 220458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.