2 bedroom bungalow for saleTWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE Hartwell Close , Manchester
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- IDEAL LOCATION JUST 5 MINUTES FROM MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT STOCK RENT ACHIEVED IS IN EXCESS OF £680.00 PCM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LAMINATE FLOORING
- FRONT AND BACK GARDENS
- LARGE GARAGE WITH SIDE ACCESS
- ADDITIONAL OFF STREET PARKING
The Manchester Estate Agent is pleased to offer this two double bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow located a short distance from Manchester city centre in Beswick .
Set in a quiet cul de sac location the property is a 5 minute drive from Manchester City centre and is an ideal investment opportunity as the property lets for around £680.00 pcm.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms and the smaller bedroom has double doors opening out onto the back garden, kitchen, family bathroom with large shower unit and main lounge.
The property also has a well maintained front and back garden and large secure garage leading onto the back garden.
Open Plan Living / Dining 10.12' x 18.01 (3.085m x 5.49m)
Radiator, laminate flooring, PVCu leaded double glazed bay window, gas fire
Kitchen 7.18' x 11.05' (2.19m x 3.37m)
Fitted with a matching range of units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Integrated Oven and hob, boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, separate storage cupboard with water cylinder, single glazed window.
Bedroom One 8.7' X 12.82' (2.67m x 3.91m)
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, single glazed window looking over the rear garden, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8.59' x 9.12' (2.62m x 2.78m)
Double bedroom with PVCu double glazed doors leading out to rear garden, radiator.
Shower Room 5.24' x 6.26' (1.6m x 1.91m)
Part tiled walls, corner shower cubicle, electric shower, sink with mixer taps, chrome tower heater, toilet, linoleum flooring and single glazed window
Drive leading up to a garage with up and over door, power, lighting with storage in the eaves.
Front and rear garden
Key Features Lease: Freehold Council Tax: A Postcode: M11 3TW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7358862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Manchester Estate Agent, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.