3 bedroom flat for saleCarlisle Mansions, Westminster, SW1P
- Premium three bedroom lateral apartment accessed via lift
- Double reception with fireplaces and space to dine
- Substantial patio garden with tiled dining area
- Eat-in kitchen with wooden worktops
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Third bedroom with kitchenette
- Family bathroom and ample storage throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This expansive three double bedroom apartment boats a substantial double reception and patio garden. The property is arranged over the lower ground floor of a prestigious mansion building (with lift and porter).
Carlisle Place is a picturesque residential street lined with traditional red brick mansion buildings and offers immediate access to the high end shops, restaurants and bars available within Victoria and St James's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 991546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.