3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilloughby Chase, Alford
- Detached New Build bungalow
- Situated on the Willoughby Chase development
- 3 Bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Family Bathroom
- Lounge, dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen & utility room
- Double garage
- Viewing recommended
BRAND NEW SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH DOUBLE GARAGE.
Welcome to Willoughby Chase, a charming development of traditionally styled new homes which have been designed to reflect the rural setting of Alford. This exclusive development is situated on the edge of this charming market town, yet it is only a short walk from all the range of facilities the town has to offer.
The Goodwood, a beautiful 'L' shaped 3 bedroom detached bungalow to suit the most discerning
buyer. The is equally suited to a growing family or as a retirement nest.
The Goodwood comprises of: entrance hall, contemporary kitchen with utility, dual aspect lounge, with dining room & cloakroom, an en-suite to master bedroom and a family bathroom. Double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45533316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7356981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Willsons, Alford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.