4 bedroom property for saleThe Sanctuary, 17 Brussels Road, Battersea, London, SW11
Under Offer £2,499,950
- This stunning home needs to be viewed to be appreciated
- Offers a unique living space arranged over three levels
- Accommodation comprising 3156 sq ft
- Inspiration taken from eastern design
- Hand finished kitchen with tones of gold and Mayan bronze
- Four double bedrooms
- Four individually designed ensuite bathrooms
- Five metre stone water feature which can be viewed from all aspects of the property
- State of the art cinema room
- Landscaped private garden
Arranged over three floors this contemporary four bedroom house excudes light and warmth throughout.
The four ensuite bathrooms are all individually designed with Giallo Moravo stone, Kavallo silver and Myra limestone finish.
The handmade raised kitchen has taken inspiration from Eastern design with tones of gold and maya bronze.
At the centre of the home is an internal courtyard with a five metre stone water feature which can be viewed from all aspects of the property.
A truly individual and beautiful house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45533358.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.