2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChequerfields, Sutton Heath, Woodbridge
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Modern Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
We are very pleased to be offering for sale this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated on the popular Sutton Heath development, some five miles from Woodbridge and offering well proportioned accommodation, off road parking and an oil fired central heating system.
Sutton Heath is a very popular location and benefits from a local shop, popular school, community centre which offers a variety of activities, together with woodland walks, Within five miles is the market town of Woodbridge which offers great shopping facilities for all ages together with restaurants, pubs, coffee bars, swimming pool and Riverside cinema.
Other features to note include the easy access to the train stations at both Melton and Woodbridge, which give great links to London Liverpool Street.
The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, bathroom, separate shower room and two double bedrooms.
Externally there are low maintained front and rear gardens together with off road parking to the side.
All properties on Sutton Heath are subject to a monthly service charge for maintenance of the surrounding area. We understand from the vendor that this is approximately £30 per month, however this should be clarified with your legal representative.
Carolina door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, storage cupboard and coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet. coved ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
French doors to rear, fitted carpet, coved ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with range of wall and base mounted units, work surfaces with intergrated sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cooker point, inset spotlights above, door to rear.
Airing cupboard with boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' ( 4.42m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and dual flush WC, loft access above. radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower above, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, laminate flooring.
Low maintenance, lawned area, mature flowers and shrubs, oil tank, brick built and wooden sheds,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45533535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.