3 bedroom terraced house for saleWharfdale Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000**
- ADDITIONAL LOFT SPACE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
**GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000** NOT TO BE MISSED! A well presented THREE BEDROOM terraced property, benefiting from a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, a REAR GARDEN & DRIVEWAY providing off road parking.
PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD having been modernised throughout by the current owner. This THREE BEDROOM terraced property features a MODERN KITCHEN and BATHROOM, loft space with Velux windows, heating and lighting. Benefits from COMBI GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. The rear garden is enclosed with laid to lawn area and good size, recently re-laid patio area in addition to a driveway to the front providing ample off road parking. One not to be missed, viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, laminate flooring, doors to lounge and kitchen/diner, stairs to landing.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.98m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors leading into to rear garden, radiator, wall mounted gas fire, oak wood flooring.
Dining Area 10' 3" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.12m Max x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed window to front, open feature fire place, radiator, oak wood flooring, leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 5' 7" ( 4.50m x 1.70m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of beech effect wall and base units, black work surfaces, sink/drainer, integrated gas oven and hob, stainless steel chimney style cooker hood, part tiled, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear, door leading to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard which houses central heating boiler, access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 9' Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.74m Max )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.11m )
Double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Three Velux double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white modern bathroom suite comprising of shower bath with mixer taps and over head shower, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled, chrome heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden with, lawn, gravel and paved patio areas, shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45533646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.