2 bedroom flat for saleCarillon Road, Ibrox, Glasgow
Fixed Price £115,000
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Excellent communal areas
- Close to local amenities
excellent first floor tenement flat located in this popular pocket close to local amenities and transport links to the city centre and beyond.
Situated on the preferred first floor this traditional property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The property comprises of good size hallway with all main apartments leading off. The formal bay window lounge has aspects to the front of the property and is of generous proportions. The two double bedrooms are well proportioned and will not disappoint for size. The dining size kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units with ample room for dining. Completing the accommodation is the galley style bathroom consisting of a three piece suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, impeccable period features including cornicing and original fireplaces including a marble one in the master bedroom, excellent communal areas and located perfectly for amenities and transport links to the city centre and beyond.
Lounge 18' 5" into bay x 11' 9" ( 5.61m into bay x 3.58m )
Kitchen 16' 7" into recess x 11' 11" ( 5.05m into recess x 3.63m )
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.52m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 12' 4" x 4' 6" ( 3.76m x 1.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45533736.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.