3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePioneer Close, Horwich
- No chain
- Extended with conservatory
- Nicely proportioned rear garden
- Long driveway
- View towards Rivington Pike from rear garden
- Modern presentation throughout
This is a well presented and extended three-bedroom semi-detached home which includes an excellent rear garden together with long driveway and available with the great benefit of no chain. The living space has been extended with the addition of a conservatory and the nicely proportioned plot may allow for further extension if required (subject to the usual consents). Standing within the rear garden there is a lovely view towards Rivington Pike and it is worth noting that homes within this cul-de-sac normally sell quickly and we would certainly recommend an early viewing.
Pioneer Close is a cul-de-sac at the top of Pioneer Street which in turn is just off Brownlow Road in Horwich. The area provides super access into the town centre with its many independently owned shops and services and a consistently strong and important feature of the town is the surrounding countryside which includes the likes of Winter Hill, Rivington Pike and its associated moorland. The town does include an impressive transport infrastructure which combines junction access to the M61 plus two train stations which are on the main line to Manchester.
Property ref: 121_2694_4291624
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4291624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.