3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheffield Road, South Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached house with no upward chain
- Lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, refurbished bathroom
- Ample parking to the front. Land garden to the rear
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£100,000
GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£100,000 OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN... and of particular interest to the INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER is this three bedroom semi detached property. Located close to schools, amenities and good transport links including the A57, M1 and M18 motorways.
This three bedroom semi detached property would make the ideal starter home or a good rental opportunity for the investor/landlord. Having no upward chain and comprising, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, refurbished downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms and ample parking to the front with good sized rear garden. Located within easy distance of varied amenities and schools and having excellent transport links.
Double-glazed front door, radiator and under stairs storage
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 4" to side chimney breast ( 4.72m x 3.45m to side chimney breast )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, Radiator within the room and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 10' 3" at the widest point ( 2.82m x 3.12m at the widest point )
Double-glazed rear facing window and a double-glazed door leading to outside. Fitted kitchen featuring wall and base units, with a stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces and a radiator. Plumbing for a washing machine. Electric oven with a gas hob and tiling for a splash back area.
Double-glazed front facing window with a turning staircase leading from downstairs.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.86m )
Double-glazed rear facing window and a radiator within the room. Also featuring a built in cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 11' 5" to the side of chimney breast ( 2.51m x 3.48m to the side of chimney breast )
Built in cupboard within the room
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.06m x 2.54m )
Double-glazed front facing window and a radiator within the room
Refurbished bathroom situated downstairs. Double-glazed side facing window. Featuring under-floor heating, a P-shaped bath with a shower overhead and a WC. Vanity basin within a base unit.
Outside And Gardens
Double parking to the front of the property. Lawned garden to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45533781.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.