3 bedroom detached house for saleCampleshon Road, Parkwood, Gillingham, Kent
Sold STC £295,000
- Spacious extended 3 bedroom detached property
- Impressive 20ft lounge area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Perfect family home
- Convenient & central location
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Positioned in a popular family location is this detached home that is perfect if you are searching for a long term place to settle into and put your roots down.Once inside you will be pleasantly surprised with what is on offer. Behind closed doors is an impressive 20ft lounge and separate dining area to the rear extension. Three double bedrooms upstairs also means that there will be no arguments over who has the biggest bedroom and a modern shower makes it easy to get ready in the mornings. Outside is a low maintenance and private rear garden that is a manageable size if you want an outside space to enjoy. Established shrubs create colourful borders but it could easily be landscaped to suit your needs. The location itself is positioned very close to many of the areas infant and popular junior schools. The local shops and motorway connections are also close by if you need to commute to work.This is a perfect long term family home and offered with no onward chain makes a hassle free purchase. To find out more call us today and book your first available time to view.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge Area: 20'4 x 11'2 (6.20m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 11'4 x 6'9 (3.46m x 2.06m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 10'3 x 10'2 (3.13m x 3.10m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 9'8 (3.48m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'3 (3.23m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'1 (3.15m x 2.16m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage: 17'3 x 8'1 (5.26m x 2.47m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45533979.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.