4 bedroom terraced house for saleFulham Road, Birmingham
Offers Over £170,000
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Generous sized kitchen/breakfast room
- On street parking
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Well presented throughout
- Close to local amenities
This isnt one to be missed! Two reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast room, two bathrooms, low maintenance rear garden and four double bedrooms. Viewing highly recommended.
This four bedroom terraced property comprises of; entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs bathroom, four double bedrooms, upstairs bathroom and rear garden. Viewing highly recommended,
With steps to the front door.
Double glazed door to front elevation and flooring.
Reception Room One 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, television aerial point, gas fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Reception Room Two 12' x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.38m into recess )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, television aerial point, gas fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 7' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.34m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, gas cooker point, central heating radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, door access to the lobby and two single glazed windows to rear elevation.
Door access to the rear garden and storage cupboards.
Single glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and partial wall tiling.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising to the second floor, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 11" into recess x 12' 5" ( 4.55m into recess x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Single glazed window to side elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and partial wall tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.49m into wardrobes )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 14' 11" into recess x 12' 5" ( 4.55m into recess x 3.78m )
(Some restricted head space)
Double glazed window to front elevation, door to a storage room and a central heating radiator.
Low maintenance rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45534054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.