3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodthorpe Road, Kingsheath. Birmingham
- 3/4 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- THROUGH LOUNGE AND SECOND RECEPTION/BED 4
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN EXTENSION
- HEATED DINING CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR W.C. & UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- SUBSTANTIAL PLOT
- TWO GARAGES & CARPORT, PLUS GATED OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT
- EPC RATING TO BE CONFIRMED
A well proportioned 3/4 bedroom detached house in Kings Heath, well placed for a selection of local shops, schools and access to both the M42 and road links into Birmingham and surrounding areas. Offing spacious flexible accommodation for a growing/multi generational family. Extended at the rear, the property benefits from a large mature garden of aproximately a 75ft in length, plus a gated piece of land of approximately 170msq to the far side, accommodating 2 garages and a carport, with ample room for a caravan or boat. The pleasing layout comprises: Entrance porch, Hallway, through lounge, reception two/office, dining/conservatory, breakfast/kitchen extension, lobby with ground floor w.c., side lean-to store. The upstairs provides a spacious family bathroom with separate shower enclosure and three generous double bedrooms, two with fitted storage. Further benefits include, majority double glazing, combination central heating, majority rewire, brick shed dimensions of 15'x7', green house and water feature. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45534192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6769404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.