3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGloster Drive, Nyetimber
Sold STC £299,999
- No Forward Chain
- Semi Detached Extended House
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms and a Walk in Wardrobe
- Two Reception Rooms and an Extended Sun Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Ground Floor W.C
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded South / Easterly Aspect Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
* No Forward Chain * This Semi Detached and extended Family House is located in a highly desired Village location and offers spacious accommodation throughout. The property comprises of three larger than average Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe, a spacious Lounge with a feature fireplace, a separate Dining Room, a modern fitted Kitchen and an extended Sun Room with UPVC double glazing and a flat roof. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded South / Easterly aspect rear Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. To the Front is a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles. The property is situated within a short walk to a variety of amenities as well as Pagham Sea Front, Harbour and Nature Reserve.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious and light entrance hall with a side aspect UPVC double glazed window by the front door. Doors to the cloakroom, dining room and lounge. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Radiator. Telephone point.
Cloakroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Low level W.C and inset wash hand basin with cupboard space below.
Lounge - 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8 x 12') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the front garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric flame effect fireplace. Radiator. Television point. Fitted vertical blinds.
Kitchen - 3.28m x 2.69m (10'9 x 8'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the rear garden and a side aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated eye level double oven and ceramic hob. Space for a fridge freezer and freestanding and included dishwasher. Fitted vertical blinds. Opening to:
Dining Room - 3.56m x 2.64m (11'8 x 8'8) - Rear aspect sliding patio doors to the conservatory. Two radiators.
Extended Sun Room - 2.72m x 2.21m (8'11 x 7'3) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows with a UPVC double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden and with a felt flat roof.
First Floor Landing - Spacious landing with doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft space with the benefit of a ladder, boarding, lighting and insulation.
Bedroom One - 3.76m x 3.40m (12'4 x 11'2) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Radiator. Television point. Door to:
Dressing Room - 2.13m x 2.01m (7' x 6'7) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Telephone point. Plenty of potential for an en-suite to be fitted (subject to building regulations).
Bedroom Two - 3.76m x 3.00m (12'4 x 9'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of included freestanding mirror fronted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.40m x 2.21m (11'2 x 7'3) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Single built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Further door to the airing cupboard housing the 'Vaillant' boiler with slatted shelving and cylinder below.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted power shower and fitted bi-folding screen door. Concealed W.C and inset wash hand basin with cupboard and work surface space. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Rear - South /easterly aspect totally secluded rear garden, enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Patio area providing space for table and chairs. Boarders flourishing from a variety of plants and small trees. Gated access leading to the entrance and front.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Boarders flourishing from a variety of small trees and plants.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Garage - 5.28m x 2.26m (17'4 x 7'5) - Up and over door with the benefit of power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45534351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26641902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.