4 bedroom detached house for saleChallum Walk, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5
- Detached House In Popular Location
- Home Report Value £300000
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite)
- EPC = C
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Dining Room/Bedroom 5
- Double Garage Gardens And Driveway
- Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom Cloakroom And Utility
* Home Report Value £300,000
* Superb Detached House In A Popular Location
* Convenient For A92 and Monifieth Train Station
* 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite and Dressing Area, and 2nd En-Suite)
* Spacious Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility, Cloakroom, Dining Room/Bedroom 5, Family Bathroom
* Gas Central Heating Double Glazing
* Double Garage, Driveway and Gardens
Home Report value £300,000
A spacious detached house in a popular location, convenient for acces to the A92 and Montfieth Train Station. Accommodation comprises 4 double bedrooms with master en-suite and dressing area, and a 2nd en-suite, lounge with bay window, kitchen/diner, utility, cloakroom, dining room/bedroom 5 and a family bathroom. There is double glazing and gas central heating, and externally there is a driveway, double garage and private gardens. Excellent value, viewing a must! EPC = C
The property enjoys an enviable plot at the head of a pleasant cul-de-sac in an established and most popular residential area within a sought after school catchment. A wide range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and main commuter road links all lie within easy reach.
A spacious detached property, in a generous corner plot.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45534402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528577372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.