Studio flat for saleWoodside Green, South Norwood, SE25 5EW
- Top Floor Flat
- New Conversion
- Over Looking Woodside Green
- Local Shops and TramLink
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serves the area
- New Kitchen with oven & hob (late Autumn 2016)
- New Bathroom (Late Autumn 2016)
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Double Glazing. New Decor. Entry Phone
- No Onward Chain
NEW CONVERSION TOP FLOOR FLAT. The property overlooks Woodside Green which has a parade of shops and the Tram Link is local along with bus routes. Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station with it frequent services to London serves the area. Brief benefits include NEW KITCHEN WITH OVEN & HOB, NEW BATHROOM (BOTH LATE AUTUMN 2016) along with gas central heating, double glazing, New decor and an entry phone system. AT THE TIME OF OUR INSPECTION THE FLAT WAS PRESENTED IN A ONE BEDROOM CONFIGURATION. HOWEVER, WE UNDERSTAND PLANNING AND BUILDING REGULATIONS HAVE NOT BEEN GRANTED FOR THE FLAT IN ITS PRESENT FLOOR PLAN LAYOUT. BUYERS SHOULD DO THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS CONCERNING THIS POINT BEFORE PROCEEDING.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.