2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClive Crescent, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Driveway Parking
- Landscaped Garden
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 Early viewing is highly recommended of this recently refurbished SEMI DETACHED TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY. Open House viewing by appointment only please call the office for further information or to book your viewing.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .......................................This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a recently refurbished two bedroom semi detached property ideally located in a popular residential area of Kimberley. The property has the benefit of a new central heating system having been fitted less than year. The property has good access to local amenities and travel networks. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge diner, kitchen and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a landscaped garden. This property must be seen to be appreciated via appointment only at Open House.
Enter via double glazed door to the front elevation, with double glazed window to the front elevation, understairs storage cupboard currently housing the Fridge freezer, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation and internal doors to ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 17' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 5.44m max x 3.33m max )
This is an irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, open chimney breast, wall mounted radiator TV and telephone points, solid wood flooring.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.53m max x 2.97m max )
This is an irregular shaped room. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl feature sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, original terracotta tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the entrance hallway, double glazed window to the side elevation, access to loft space and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.70m max x 2.92m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
With a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level flush wc, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking as well as low maintenance front garden.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45534927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.