3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Drive, Torthorwald, Dumfries
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-BEDROOM PROPERTY IN DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- RECEPTION HALL, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, WC
- THREE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF-STREET PARKING/DRIVEWAY, WELL-MAINTAINED GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE-GLAZING
- EPC = C
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE IN DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION
A deceptively spacious three bedroom family house, this modern semi-detached property is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac forming part of the desirable Highfields development located on the edge of Torthorwald village, approximately 3 miles from Dumfries town and a variety of local amenities and services. The immaculately presented accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises a Reception Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, WC and Bedroom to the Ground Floor, with two double Bedrooms (one with En-Suite Shower Room) and family Bathroom to the First Floor. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating, driveway parking and good sized gardens. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation and location on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45535026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR161179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.