3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHull Way, St. Neots
Sold STC £270,000
- 15ft Kitchen/diner
- Integrated appliances
- 15ft Lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Garage and off street parking x2
- Close to train station
* 15ft Kitchen/diner
* Integrated appliances
* En-suite to master
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Low maintenance garden
* Garage and off street parking x2
Window to front, storage cupboard and radiator. Door to:
Fitted with close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, window to front and radiator.
15'08" x 9'06" (4.59m x 2.76m). Window to the front, French doors to rear and two radiators.
15'06" x 9'06"' (4.59m x 2.76m). Windows to the front and rear. Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with worktop over and a range of integrated appliances which include double oven and 4 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, 1½ bowl sink, radiator and tiled flooring.
First floor landing
Storage cupboard and radiator,
9'07" x 9'03" (2.76m x 2.75m). Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure with folding glass door, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, window to front, radiator.
9'09" x 8'11" (2.77m x 2.47m). Window to the front and radiator.
9'09" x 8'11"max. (2.27m x 2.47m). Window to the front, over stair cupboard, and radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator and window to the rear.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by panelled fencing, low maintenance Astroturf, decking area and patio area, gated side access and door to garage with power and light connected.
To the front off street parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45535152.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ201227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.