3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGloucester Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £425,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BI-FOLDING DOORS
- LOVELY WEST FACING GARDEN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- POPULAR SCHOOLS CLOSE-BY
- A CERTAIN MUST FOR VIEWING
Finished to an extremely high standard is this beautiful semi-detached home. Situated close to local schools and shops, the property benefits from being on the doorstep of a local green. With bi-fold doors and a west facing garden, this extended home is a must see.
Door to front, radiator, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling.
Study 12' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.86m x 1.68m )
Radiator, double glazed door to side, engineered oak flooring.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, log burning stove, radiator, t.v. point, engineered oak flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 1" x 16' 10" ( 6.12m x 5.13m )
Fitted kitchen, Double glazed window to rear and Velux skylight, bi-folding door to garden, oversized Belfast ceramic sink drainer, quartz work surfaces. space for fridge freezer, integrated Neff oven and grill, integrated Neff four ring gas hob and extractor fan, breakfast bar, underfloor heating, engineered oak flooring, door to:
Utility Room 9' 4" x 4' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.40m )
Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, extractor fan, work surfaces, tiling.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" max x 8' 10" ( 4.72m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 6' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear and side, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower screen, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Enclosed by mature shrubs, spacious driveway having been recently re-laid.
Beautifully landscaped west facing garden, having been masterfully designed for privacy it features raised beds with shrubs, areas of patio and a well manicured lawn.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow road proceeding northward turning right at the garage into Harrow Lane. Proceed along Harrow Lane before turning left into Queensway. Follow Queensway for some distance before Gloucester Road will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.