2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleJames Street, Tarbolton, Mauchline
Sold STC £47,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **UNDER OFFER** Lower cottage flat with off street parking
- Lounge : fitted kitchen
- two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower
- D/G : Oil central heating : enclosed rear garden
- Many extras included
**UNDER OFFER** Ideal opportunity to purchase a lovely lower cottage flat wiin the village of Tarbolton, close to all local amenities offers Lounge, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, double glazing and oil central heating, enclosed gardens to rear.
**UNDER OFFER** Ideal opportunity to purchase a lovely lower cottage flat in the village of Tarbolton with off street parking, close to all local amenities. The property is in excellent order throughout and offers hallway, good sized lounge with feature fire surround window to front and door to kitchen, the kitchen has a range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets, work top surfaces, sink and drainer, also included (not tested) are, dishwasher, washing machine fridge freezer, oven and hob will be included within the sale, door to rear garden, two double bedrooms, one facing the front and one to the rear, modern bathroom with 3 piece suite and electric shower. Gardens to front are nearly laid out with paved path to front entrance, gardens to rear are enclosed by timber fencing, lawn and paved pathway. The property has double glazing and has Oil central heating.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 12' 6" ( 4.37m max x 3.81m )
Kitchen 10' max x 9' 4" max ( 3.05m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 13' 3" max ( 3.51m x 4.04m max )
Bedroom 9' 6" max x 13' 4" ( 2.90m max x 4.06m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 9" ( 1.75m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45535593.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.