2 bedroom flat for saleGreenhill Court, Banbury
Sold STC £150,000
- A spacious first floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideally located for the railway station
- Close to all daily amenities
- Communal parking
- Long lease
A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS IDEALLY PLACED FOR HOSPITAL, RAILWAY STATION, SUPERMARKETS AND TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, spacious sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, communal parking and gardens.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.75 miles
Horton Hospital Banbury 0.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.75 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Immediately after The Horton Hospital turn left into Hightown Road and after approximately 1/4 of a mile turn left into Valley Road. Continue to the foot of the hill and turn right into Lodge Close. Bear left and continue straight ahead under an archway and park at Greenhill Court. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 6 GREENHILL COURT is a spacious first floor apartment which is pleasantly located in a convenient position within the town close to all daily amenities. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Central entrance hallway with doors leading onto all accommodation.
* The sitting room is a particularly good size and has a large window which looks out to the front aspect.
* The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board with tiled splashbacks. There is a four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over and a single oven beneath, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a dishwasher, space for fridge freezer.
* Two double bedrooms with the master having a large walk-in wardrobe.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin.
* Gas central heating, double gazing.
* Outside the property there is communal car parking and lawned gardens to the rear.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Tenure - There is a share of freehold with this property and when a sale is completed on any of the apartments in Greenhill Court the lease governing the development is renewed for 999 years. There is a service charge of £775 per annum.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45536121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26642244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.