3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllen Road, Haywards Heath
Withdrawn from Market £299,950
- Brand-new house ready for occupation in February 2017
- Part of a small development of just 4 houses
- 1144 ft.² of high spec accommodation
- Huge bedroom with dressing room and bath/shower room
- Super Eco Samsung Air source heat pump heating system
- High quality floor coverings, tiling and carpets throughout
- Luxurious solid oak internal doors, uPVC double glazed windows, external doors and facias
- Attractive low maintenance Swedish fibre-low maintenance weatherboard elevations
- 2/3 parking spaces - Enclosed & landscaped east facing garden 30' on average x 23' with shed
- 10 year build guarantee
A very large (1144 sq.ft) brand new semi-detached 3 double bedroom house tucked away on the east side of town. The property is currently under construction by Traditional Homes (Sussex) Ltd, A small local developer with a reputation for building much better than average new homes.The property will be equipped with the very latest Samsung Air Source Heat Pump Electric heating system to radiators which are highly efficient and very economical to run. The house is also highly insulated to the very latest building regulations and will benefit from uPVC double glazed windows. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of cabinets and integrated appliances which include a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, oven and extractor fan.The gardens will be landscaped, have a shed and be fully enclosed with fencing and there are 2 parking spaces in front of the house. The accommodation which spans three floors comprises on the ground floor: a spacious entrance hall, a cloakroom; a sitting room with doors out to the west facing rear garden and the kitchen. On the first floor there are two large double size bedrooms and a beautifully equipped family bathroom.Rather than creating 4 bedrooms, the developer has designed the entire top floor as a substantial master suite which comprises: a big bedroom to the rear, a dressing area with range of wardrobes and ample space for a dressing table in the middle and the particularly impressive en-suite bathroom which not only has a freestanding double ended bath but also a large walk-in wet room style shower area.
NB. Photographs typical of similar properties
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7353080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.