2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNoel Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- No Upward Chain
- Convenient Location
- Rear Garden
Offered for sale is this ideal First Time or Investment purchase. TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE property situated in a popular residential area of Kimberley providing good access to all local amenities and travel networks. This property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ............................................Offered for sale is this ideal First Time or Investment purchase. Two bedroom end of terrace property situated in a popular residential area of Kimberley providing good access to all local amenities and travel networks. This property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen diner, ground floor bathroom and to the first floor there are two bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed garden to the rear. Please contact the office for further information.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' max ( 3.76m x 3.66m max )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and single glazed door to the front elevation, inset gas fire with hearth and surround, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer, space for freestanding cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, useful understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, internal door leading to rear porch, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having single glazed door to the side elevation, storage cupboard and internal door leading to bathroom.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the Kitchen, having gas storage heater and doors leading to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 11" max ( 3.73m x 3.63m max )
With double glazed window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the rear and built in storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard style garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45536514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.