3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKedleston Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £260,000
- Three generous bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Family bathroom and guest w.c
- Off road parking & good size rear garden
- No upward chain
- Potential to convert/extend strpp
This property offers the best of both worlds a house you could move straight in to or a house with lots of potential to make changes, it currently offers three generous size bedrooms, family bathroom and guest w.c, spacious kitchen/diner and two reception rooms. No upward chain.
This three bedroom semi detached property benefits from; entrance porch, entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, utility room, guest w.c, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
This property is set back from the road with approach via block paved driveway providing off road parking, front garden with shrubs and plants leading to:
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed windows to front and side elevation and tiled flooring.
Two wall light points, single obscure glazed wooden door with matching side windows to front elevation, wooden flooring, two central heating radiators, staircase rising to the first floor landing and doors to:
W.C, wash hand basin, ceiling light point and an obscure double glazed window.
Reception Room One 16' 2" x 10' 11" max ( 4.93m x 3.33m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, UPVC double glazed French doors giving access to the rear garden, wooden flooring, two ceiling light points, television aerial point, feature coal burner effect electric fireplace and two central heating radiators.
Reception Room Two 12' 1" into bay x 10' 11" into chimney recess ( 3.68m into bay x 3.33m into chimney recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wooden flooring, ceiling light point, two wall light points, television aerial point, telephone socket feature coal burner effect electric fireplace and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.41m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/ drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over, wooden laminate flooring, two ceiling light points, plumbing for a dishwasher, double glazed window to rear elevation and a door to:
Two ceiling light points, plumbing for a washing machine, water outlet to front, wooden laminate flooring, central heating radiator, door giving access to the front and rear gardens and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, carpeting, wall light point, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" into bay x 8' 7" plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.81m into bay x 2.62m plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wooden flooring, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 10' 11" into chimney recess ( 3.18m max x 3.33m into chimney recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wooden flooring, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" Plus fitted wardrobe x 7' 11" ( 2.26m Plus fitted wardrobe x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wooden flooring, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, white suite comprising of a W.C, wash hand basin, ceiling light point, bath, shower cubicle, cupboard housing the central heating boiler and floor tiling.
Block paved patio area, outdoor water tap, steps down to lawn area, enclosed by timber fencing to boundaries with shrubs, plants and seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.