1 bedroom flat for saleCotton Exchange, Stoke Newington, N16
- One bedroom apartment with study arranged on first floor
- Beautiful warehouse conversion with a fabulous location
- Offers sleek kitchens with integrated appliances
- Features modern fitted bathrooms by Sanuex
- Provides spacious bedroom with stylish décor
- Benefits from secure entry via video entry system
- Access to communal gymnasium
- Daytime concierge
This luxurious one bedroom apartment with study has been meticulously designed to carefully combine elegant historic features with contemporary interiors throughout.
The Cotton Exchange development offers a unique opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented apartment which is situated within a contemporary former warehouse in the heart of desirable Stoke Newington. The development consists of 36 striking studio, one and two bedroom apartments, some of which feature access to outdoor space. Throughout the design process attention to detail and the historic elements have been carefully integrated with modern, high-quality design providing stunning individual apartments. Residents of the development will benefit from daytime concierge and access to an onsite gymnasium.
The development is ideally located moments from the boutique shops, bars and restaurants of Stoke Newington Church Street with the lovely green spaces of Clissold Park nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.