2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleIFIELD
Withdrawn from Market £200,000
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Large reception area
- Access to Communal Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Close to Local Shops
- Walking Distance to Ifield Train Station
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Communal Satellite and Freeview Ariel
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000 - This large 2 bedroom ground floor flat is a must see! Situated in the ever popular area of Ifield the property offers plenty of space throughout and benefits from 2 double bedrooms with built in storage space and a spacious lounge which has ample space for a table and chairs. The living room also offers direct access to the communal gardens which is a lovely place to sit out in the summer months and spot some local wildlife.
The flat is ideally located within walking distance to local amenities including a good selection of local shops and schools. Ifield Train Station which offers links to London and the South Coast is less than 15 minutes walk from your front door and Crawley Town Centre with its range of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
The flat would suit a range of buyers including first time buyers and young families, the flat would also be an excellent investment purchase with an estimated rental return of £925 pcm so an early internal viewing is highly recommended.
LOUNGE 17' 7" x 14' 2" (5.37m x 4.33m)
KITCHEN 11' 11" x 7' 0" (3.64m x 2.14m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 2" x 9' 10" (4.32m x 3.02m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 10" x 8' 2" (3.63m x 2.50m)
BATHROOM 8' 9" x 5' 6" (2.68m x 1.69m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100938001295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Crawley - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.