4 bedroom terraced house for saleCatisfield Road, Southsea
Sold STC £250,000
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Great location
- Four bedroom bay & forecourt home
Situated in an beautiful area of Southsea we have a very well presented 4 bedroom bay and forecourt home. Benefiting from a great sized kitchen diner with ample day light beaming throughout Catisfield Road will be a fantastic place to live for any sociable young family.
Situated in an beautiful area of Southsea we have a very well presented 4 bedroom bay and forecourt home. Benefiting from a great sized kitchen diner with ample day light beaming throughout Catisfield Road will be a fantastic place to live for any sociable young Family. With Three double bedrooms and a fourth smaller bedroom this property has plenty of space available for modern day living. The master bedroom in this property is situated in the attic, with a very nice en-suite and Velux style windows this room has a very nice feel. Moving onto the most outstanding room in the house is the kitchen diner. With fitted wall and base units and a high standard of craftsman ship this kitchen really is a great asset to the property. An open plan style of living in this room it would perfectly suit any individual that loves to host diner parties and entertain guests.
Double glazed door to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, single glazed window to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring
Lounge 11' 11" max x 10' 5" plus bay ( 3.63m max x 3.18m plus bay )
Smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV and television points, laminate flooring
Kitchen 22' 9" max x 15' 11" max ( 6.93m max x 4.85m max )
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation,fantastic fitted kitchen with wall and base units, spacious work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric double oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, radiator, telephone points, utility cupboard- housing washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled flooring
Bedroom 1 18' 3" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.56m max x 3.68m max )
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, smooth walls, double glazed velux window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, carpet. Patio doors leading to balcony
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, part tiled/part smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring
Bedroom 2 13' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.19m max x 2.64m max )
Smooth ceiling with original coving, smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, combi boiler and airing cupboard, carpet
Bedroom 3 11' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 3.18m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 4 13' 2" x 6' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.11m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet
Smooth ceiling and, part tiled/part smooth walls, double glazed window to front elevation, bath, shower, extraction fan, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring
30ft rear garden decking & patio, flower beds
Outbuilding 15' 8" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.78m max x 2.87m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, fully plumbed and electrics throughout, built in WC, carpet
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45539055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.