2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHawthorn Road, Great Cornard, Sudbury
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage in Block
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - A well presented two bedroom end of terrace property which offers spacious accommodation over two floors. The property offers kitchen/diner, lounge diner, family bathroom and good size rear garden.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Door to front, low level storage and stairs to first floor.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 9" max x 10' 8" ( 6.02m max x 3.25m )
Windows to front and rear aspect, radiator and gas fire.
Kitchen 13' 5" max x 8' 2" ( 4.09m max x 2.49m )
Window and door to rear aspect, range of wall mounted and base units with work tops over and inset sink and drainer, with space for cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Window to front aspect, airing cupboard and doors to...
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 7" to front of wardrobes ( 4.01m x 2.62m to front of wardrobes )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and range of fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 8' 5" ( 4.04m max x 2.57m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and built in cupboard
Window to front aspect, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and radiator with tiled splash backs
Window to front aspect and low level w/c
Outside The Property
The front of the property has a pathway leading to front and a public footpath to the side leading to rear gate and access to rear garden.
To the rear is a patio are that leads onto lawn area with stone area and brick shed to one side as well as gate to rear.
There is a garage located in block which allows for parking infront.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45539088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.