4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJames Reckitt Avenue, Hull
- Guide Price £160,000 - £165,000
- 4 Beds (bed 4/loft conversion)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens & Rear Vehicular Access
- BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY- NOT TO BE MISSED- VIEW NOW!
CIRCLE THIS ADVERT! WOW, WOW WOW!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE! Well Presented and expensively fitted large family property boasting luxury re-fitted kitchen & bathroom. Situated on a corner plot in a sought after location- FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!
An extremely well presented/ much improved and expensively fitted four bedroom (bedroom 4/ loft conversion) semi detached large family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing and security alarm system.
Situated on a corner plot forming part of this sought after residential location close to East Park, served by shops (Holderness Road), within the Malet Lambert catchment area, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house having being the subject of considerable recent investment to include luxury re-fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property shows the obvious pride of its present owner/occupier so must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed door, feature designer style balustrading, radiator and wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
Lounge/ Dining Room 26' 8" Max x 12' Max narrowing to 10' 5" ( 8.13m Max x 3.66m Max narrowing to 3.18m )
With double glazed angle bay window, feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, radiator, coving and bi folding door leading to the rear garden.
Sitting Room 15' 4" x 10' ( 4.67m x 3.05m )
With double glazed angle bay window, feature period style fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, coving and door.
Luxury Re-Fitted Kitchen 13' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.23m )
Inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, wood work surfaces, wall cupboards incorporating feature "mood" lighting and pelmet lighting, larder unit, five ring hob, fan assisted oven, filter cooker hood, integrated coffee machine and microwave, wine chiller, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, feature high gloss ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" max/ into bay x 10' 4" max ( 4.78m max/ into bay x 3.15m max )
With double glazed angle bay window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.18m max x 3.12m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Luxury Re-Fitted Bathroom
With Travertine effect tiling to walls and floor, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with waterfall tap, plumbed shower, shower screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit with waterfall tap, feature LED lighting, column style radiator, illuminated mirror, built in music speaker system, two double glazed windows with patterned glass, coving and door.
With double glazed window and fixed staircase to:-
Bedroom 4/ Loft Conversion 12' 6" max x 11' max ( 3.81m max x 3.35m max )
With sloping ceiling, two double glazed velux windows, radiator and inset ceiling spotlights.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance incorporating feature LED lighting, privet hedge and timber gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, flower bed, light, timber fencing with rear vehicular access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45539118.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.