Plot for saleHaddon Lane, Chapel Chorlton, Staffordshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Full Planning Permission for a Five Bedroom Detached Dwelling
- Planning Reference 15/00878/FUL
- Rural Location
- Outstanding Views
- Plot Size Approx 1190 sq m
- Dwelling Size Approx 234 sq m
- Detached Garage
- Generous Garden
Full planning permission has been granted for a substantial family home in a stunning rural location. This detached building plot has far reaching views over some of the prettiest Staffordshire countryside but maintains easy access to the M6 motorway and mainline railway stations that link the area to London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Chapel Chorlton enjoys an elevated position looking over the Coombesdale valley to the Hanchurch and Maer Hills beyond. The village of Maer is a short walk away, renowned for its links to the Wedgewood family and Charles Darwin.
The plot measures approximately 1190 sq m with a dwelling of 234 sq m.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45539211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7029307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edge Goodrich, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.