4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthleigh Road, Emsworth PO10
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family Home On a Large Corner Plot
- Popular Village Location of Emsworth
- Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Conservatory Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Second Reception Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
Whiteheads are delighted to offer for sale this substantial four bedroom detached family home, situated on a corner plot in the popular village location of Emsworth and close to local shops and school. The property comprises of a spectacular conservatory room with kitchen and dining space ideal for modern living with a growing family. An additional lounge/playroom with open fireplace and downstairs cloakroom are also located on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a spacious four piece family bathroom. Outside there is a well maintained garden with lawned area and patio for entertaining, garage and plentiful off-road parking. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45539424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5980931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteheads, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.