4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitton Road, Alkborough, DN15
- Architecturally designed four bedroomed family home with bespoke woodwork throughout.
- The three reception rooms all benefit from southerly facing aspects maximizing light.
- Upstairs family room with views across the Alkborough flats and Trent Falls beyond.
- Exceptional master bedroom with dressing area and luxurious ensuite bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Fourth bedroom in under croft, which also includes a useful second utility space and W.C
- Carport with double garage and outside store
- The gardens consist of delightful mature shrub borders and lawned areas
- EPC Rating : D
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroomed family home, uniquely designed by leading architect Martin Noutch. Built from mellow stone with imported bespoke woodwork throughout the high quality of finish is quickly evident to any discerning purchaser.
The property is split into distinct areas to maximise light and space. The twin hard wood front doors reveal a substantial reception hall leading into the three reception rooms which all benefit from southerly facing aspects maximising light. The upstairs family room also features views across the Alkborough flats and Trent Falls beyond. The kitchen and separate utility provide all the practicalities for modern living, with both traditional Rayburn and modern electric oven and hob.
The main bedroom wing consists of an exceptional master bedroom with dressing area and luxurious family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower. The second bedroom also has access to the master’s en-suite, whereas the 3rd bedroom makes an ideal guest suite with its own en-suite shower room.
A discreetly located staircase off the central hallway leads to the forth bedroom and under croft, which also includes a useful second utility space and W.C. Through an external door in the second utility to into the carport with double garage and outside store beyond.
The gardens consist of delightful mature shrub borders and lawned areas with more substantial evergreen trees. The twin French doors from the Living Room open onto a South facing flagged and walled terrace. Wrought iron gates lead down the side of the property to the private blocked courtyard with shrub beds, timber pergola and access to the garden store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45540174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7064893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.