4 bedroom terraced house for saleKinnersley Close, Winyates West, Redditch, Worcestershire
Sold STC £160,000
- Four-Bedroom Terraced House
- Renovated to a High Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Living Area
- Four Good-sized Double Bedrooms
- Re-fitted Guest WC & Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Study Area & Wardrobe
- Private Driveway & Pleasant Rear Garden
- EPC Rating = D67
This Particularly Well-Presented Four-Bedroom Terraced House has been thoughtfully renovated by the current owners to a high standard. The property enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a well-established residential area, offering excellent access to the local amenities, schooling, supermarket, 24hrs garage/store, bus route, Arrow Valley Lake Park and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Reception Hall, Open Plan Re-Fitted Breakfast Kitchen (with Built-in Oven, Dishwasher, Space for an American style Fridge/Freezer, Central Island Unit, Electric Hob & Extractor Hood) and Ample Dining Area with Opening to the Living Area to the Ground Floor; Spacious Master Bedroom (with Study Area & Fitted Wardrobe) and a Double Bedroom to the First Floor; Further Two Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom to the Second Floor.
The property further benefits from a Store (converted garage), Private Driveway Parking, Pleasant Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45540300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7317069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.