3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Drive, Wirral
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Gardens To Rear
- Three Reception Rooms
- Family Home
For sale in the popular residential area of Bromborough is this three bedroom semi detached family home with access to public transport and road links to the M53 and A41. Comprising hall, three reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway and gardens.
For sale in the popular residential area of Bromborough is this three bedroom, three reception roomed semi detached family home. Access to public transport for buses as well as road links to the M53 and A41 making commuting to Liverpool, Chester and further afield an easy possibility.
To the ground floor is an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, 3rd reception room, kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. Outside to the front is a driveway and a well well kept garden. To the rear is a well maintained garden stocked with mature shrubs.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential.
Entrance Hall with UPVC door to the front, double glazed windows also to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 10' 6" x 14' 5" Max ( 3.20m x 4.39m Max )
Lounge with double glazed windows to the front aspect, fire place and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 11' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.38m )
Dining room featuring double glazed UPVC patio doors onto the garden and a central heating radiator.
3rd Reception Room 6' 11" x 11' 1" ( 2.11m x 3.38m )
3rd Reception Room featuring double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 10' 5" Max ( 2.82m x 3.18m Max )
Modern style fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen also comprising of electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer. The kitchen also features a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The landing features a double glazed window to the side aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.25m )
Bedroom One features a double glazed window to the front aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two comprising of double glazed window to the rear aspect, a built in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
Bedroom Three comprising of double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Modern style white bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin and tiling. The bathroom also comprises of a radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property. WC is in a separate room.
Room featuring WC separate from the main bathroom.
To The Front
To the front of the property there is a driveway. There is also a lawned area with mature shrubs.
To The Rear
To the rear of the property, contained rear garden with patio area, lawn and mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.