2 bedroom character property for saleRectory Road, Tydd St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £156,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Charming detached cottage
- Well presented throughout with plenty of character
- Impressive open plan lounge/dining area with open fire
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain - early viewing advised!
FULL OF CHARACTER! This charming detached cottage is well presented throughout and includes many original features. Located in the popular village of Tydd St Mary and being sold with no upward chain, this cottage must be viewed to appreciate!
FULL OF CHARACTER!
This charming detached cottage is located in the popular village of Tydd St Mary which benefits from amenities such as a shop, school, public house and bus service.
The property has plenty of curb appeal and doesn't disappoint once you get inside. You enter the property through an entrance porch into an impressive "L" shape lounge/diner that includes an open fire with brick surround and quarry tiled flooring. This tiled flooring continues through the kitchen and garden room which gives the home a lovely open plan feel. There are also beamed ceilings adding to the character. The kitchen has fitted units, a built-in oven, hob and a butler sink. This room leads into a pleasant garden room that soaks up the sun and has the original outside window looking into the kitchen. There is also a door leading to the garden and access to the utility room. Off the lounge is the original staircase that leads to a landing offering space for a study area. There are also two double bedrooms and a family bathroom comprising a bath with shower over, wc and hand wash basin. Outside the property has a fully enclosed rear garden with a lawn and patio area.
BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN! - AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED!
Lounge Area 20' 10" x 11' 5" ( 6.35m x 3.48m )
Dining Area 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.41m )
Garden Room 16' 5" x 8' ( 5.00m x 2.44m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.36m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed along and continue on this road through the village of Tydd Gote. Then turn left into Common Way signposted Tydd St Mary. Follow the road round and turn left into Rectory Road where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45540855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.